Stable and even grey hair coloring, the maximum percentage of grey coloring
Rowan extract (carotene complex) is the basis of the formula of Rowan permanent cream hair dye. During coloring, it nourishes the hair and protects it from premature aging. Antioxidants protect your hair from free radicals and fast color wastage
There are 35 colors in the Ryabina cream dye palette
- Ryabina Avena
- Ryabina Intense
- Additional information
A collection of 24 dark and natural shades by Acme Color
Permanent Creamy Avena Hair Dye “Ryabina Avena” is a dye that:
- ensures intensive and intense hair color
- Long-lasting effect
- deep nourishes hair
- comfortable coloring
- Intensifies the richness of the pigment
- Helps the fine molecules of color to stick firmly to the hair
- Ensures the stability of the color during washing
OAT OIL AND PANTHENOL
Restores hair structure after dyeing and deeply nourishes hair.
Stabilizes hair color and fixes the color within.
Ryabina Avena Colour Stable Cream Dye Set contains:
- Dye cream 2 25 ml
- Oxidant cream 2 25 ml
- Hair mask 2 packs 15 ml
- Removal lotion
- Gloves 1 pair
1 pack of dye is for
- one vibrant coloring of long hair
- two vibrant short-hair dyes
How to dye?
- Do the mandatory allergy test 48 hours before dying.
- Mix the cream dye and the oxidant in a non-metallic container.
- Put on oven gloves, carefully apply the color from the roots of the hair, and then gradually work backward from the hair root to the tips.
- After 30 minutes, rinse under warm water until it is clear.
- Apply a care mask to damp hair. Rinse off after 5 minutes with lukewarm water.
- The final hair color will show after drying.
- If you have dye stains on your skin, you can wipe them off with a remover.
Collection of 11 light shades of cream paints from Acme Color in 11 light shades
Persistent cream hair dye “Ryabina Intense” is:
- color lightening up to 5 tones (special blondes 1000, 1001, 1002)
- bright shades of cold and warm blond without unnecessary colors
- uniform hair coloring along the length and at the roots
- intense hair nutrition
- easy use and care
- provides intense pigment saturation when staining
- penetrates deep into the hair and securely fixed in them
- gives color fastness and protects against color fading
FLUID WITH FLAX OIL
- neutralizes the effect of ammonia and hydrogen peroxide, while not affecting the coloring ability of the pigment
- enhances hair care during coloring, envelops them along the entire length, and creates natural protection
nourishes and protects the hair shaft from damage
PANTHENOL AND OAT OIL
- special care mask reduces the pH level after the coloring procedure
- restore the hair structure after lightening, make them soft, and smooth, and shiny
fix the dye inside the hair
A set of resistant cream-paint “Ryabina Intense (Intense)” contains:
- Cream paint 2 packs of 25 ml
- Cream-oxidizer 2 bags of 25 ml
- Hair mask 2 packs of 15 ml
- Fluid with linseed oil
- Gloves 1 pair
How to use paint safely?
- Be sure to test for allergies 48 hours before coloring.
- Mix in a non-metal container the required amount for your hair length, cream paint, and cream oxidizer.
- Add fluid with natural flax oil to the mixture right before applying it to the hair.
- Put on gloves, and start carefully applying the paint from the roots of the hair, gradually moving along the length to the tips.
- After 30 minutes, rinse with warm water until it becomes clear.
- Apply a conditioning mask to damp hair. Wash off with warm water after 5 minutes.
The final color of the hair will appear after drying.