Toning hair mask “Acme-Color Hair Care (Ryabina) Ton Oil Mask” is a great way to:
– without unnecessary harm, give your hair a deep, vibrant color
– paint over the roots that have grown after staining
– revitalize hair with natural oils
– get a brilliant shine by creating a protective conditioning layer on each curl.
One package of the Acme-Color Hair Care (Ryabina) Ton Oil Mask toning mask is enough for one coloring of long hair.
The toning mask “Acme-Color Hair Care (Ryabina) Ton Oil Mask” was developed by the Acme Color Hair Health Institute.
The mask formula is based on rowan extract, a natural source of carotene. This gives the hair a lasting and bright color, dazzling shine, and additional nutrition after dyeing.
Phytocomplex with rowan extract, part of the mask, reliably protects and carefully cares for hair and scalp during and after the toning procedure.
The color palette of the “Acme-Color Hair Care (Ryabina) Ton Oil Mask” mask consists of 14 colors, which are conditionally divided into 4 tint series.
Each series contains an oil that emphasizes and enhances the result of hair toning:
– vanilla oil has been added to nourish and hydrate limp, dull blonde curls
– almond oil to emphasize the brightness of natural shades and prevent their fragility
– coffee oil for color depth in dark colors and an antioxidant complex to delay aging.
– grape seed oil was added to intensely moisturize its fiery red hues.
Toning your hair with the Acme-Color Hair Care (Ryabina) Ton Oil Mask is very simple.
1. Cleanse your hair and scalp with your regular shampoo.
2. Remove excess moisture from the hair with a towel.
3. Put on gloves and apply the mixture from the mask sachet to the hair. Spread it evenly through your hair. You can help distribute the mask evenly with a plastic comb.
4. After 20-30 minutes, after the mixture has been completely applied, thoroughly rinse off the tinting mask with warm water. Rinse until the water is clear.
5. Dry your hair in the usual way for you and enjoy the rich color of your hair.