Developed specifically to work with difficult, specific types of dirt: perfectly removes fruit, tea, grass, chocolate, and oil stains, as well as is effective against stubborn stains.
- Sensitive formula
- Maintains color without damaging the fabric structure
- Suitable for many types of textiles
Delicate formula based on mild surfactants and highly effective components – a complex based on 5 enzymes, actively removes stains and works even with heavy soiling without damaging the fabric.
Suitable for baby clothes from birth, pregnant, and nursing mothers. Works even at low temperatures (30 ° C). The sprayer makes the use of the stain remover simple, convenient, and effective.
METHOD OF APPLICATION:
- Shake the product thoroughly before use, then spray directly onto the stain. Leave the stain to stand for 10 to 15 minutes, depending on the brightness and staying power of the stain. Wash the garment as normal. If the stain is particularly resistant, the procedure must be repeated.
- For difficult and tough stain removal: dissolve 25-30 ml of the product in 4-5 liters of water and soak dirty garments in the solution for 30-60 minutes.
- To remove stains during laundry: add 25 ml – 30 ml of the stain remover to the basic laundry detergent during the wash.
TIPS: The product is not recommended for treating items made of natural silk or wool. For fabrics with unstable coloration, it is recommended to conduct a preliminary test on an inconspicuous area. Avoid contact with the respiratory tract or skin. Always check clothing labels for specific instructions. Do not leave this product to dry on clothing.